Applications for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship For Masters And Ph.D. are now open to apply. The Fulbright Scholarship is funded by the Government of Pakistan and administered by the USEFP (United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan). USEFP also assists selected applicants in the visa process.
Students look forward to the Fulbright Scholarship throughout the year. Make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity this year. Students seeking fully funded scholarships in the United States are strongly encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
This is a great opportunity for students to study in the United States, fully funded. Fulbright is a flagship scholarship that is fully funded and will cover almost all of your expenses. Scholarship coverage includes textbooks, air travel, health insurance, tuition fee coverage, stipends, and more. The Fulbright Scholarship offers undergraduate and graduates education in the United States for Masters and Ph.D. degrees.
USEFP Fulbright Scholarship’s Eligibility Criteria
Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with a strong educational history in all fields except medical medicine, are welcome to apply.
In addition to academic work, individuals selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their American counterparts, and upon returning to Pakistan with community groups in the United States, Fulbright Grants He is expected to share his American experiences with colleagues and the community. Groups of successful candidates in Pakistan must be prepared to take the lead in their respective fields and must be committed to returning and serving Pakistan.
- Pakistani citizens with excellent educational backgrounds are currently living in Pakistan and are determined to return to Pakistan after serving in the United States and to serve Pakistan.
- Masters requires 16 years of formal education with a bachelor’s degree and Ph.D.
- An 18-year formal education degree with a master’s or M.Phil degree from a recognized university is required.
- Almost all academic disciplines and subjects are offered except medical medicine.
- Candidates are strongly involved in water, energy, health, social sciences, education, and the environment.
- Persons already studying in the U.S. or working/residence visa in any country.
How to apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship
A complete application package includes:
- An application form should include ,
- Three reference letters,
- Your GRE score report,
Scanned transcripts, including a description of the grading scale of the university awarding the degree. Please note that HEC certified documents are preferred with the application but certified degrees and transcripts by the issuing authority at the time of application will be accepted.
The late date of USEFP Fulbright scholarship 2022
The late date to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship is 11-05-2022 You can visit its official site: USEFP